This policy was last reviewed on 10 January 2022.
Sponge Hammer is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sponge Hammer may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 May 2018.
WHO WE ARE
We are Sponge Hammer Ltd, a software development service company (“Us”, “We”, “Sponge Hammer”, “SH”). Company Number: (Registered in England and Wales): 10171403. Our registered office address is Althorpe Business Hub, Althorpe Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 2GB, United Kingdom. Our general contact email is email@example.com. Our contact details for privacy and data protection enquiries can be found at the bottom of this document. Our website addresses is www.spongehammer.com
For data protection purposes we are the data controllers.
What we collect
We may collect the following information for legitimate business purposes.
If you contact us with regards to job openings we will collect your name, address, phone number, job title and various data provided in a form of a CV.
If you contact us using a form on our website we will collect your name and email address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for legitimate business reasons mainly to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you may chose to click on box to indicate that you want the information to be used by us for direct marketing purposes. Not clicking on the box will prevent us from using the information for for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by post or our online contact form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of the personal information we hold on you, under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please contact us using the method listed in the Contact Us section of this document.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the above address and we will update any information found to be outdated or otherwise incorrect.
- Sponge Hammer at Unit 5, Althorpe Business Hub, Althorpe Street, CV31 2GB, United Kingdom